Dr. Yann Krupa|
PhD in Artificial Intelligence
PhD thesis:PrivaCIAS: Privacy as Contextual Integrity in Decentralized Multi-Agent Systems [PDF]
Pr O. Boissier,
Pr L. Vercouter.
Keywords: Social reasoning, privacy, trust, reputation, multi-agent systems.
2012: , Designing privacy-aware social networks: a multi-agent approach. WIMS. [Bib]
2012: , Handling privacy as contextual integrity in decentralized virtual communities: The PrivaCIAS framework. Web Intelligence and Agent Systems. [Pdf] [Bib]
2011: , Contrôle social de la privacité selon l'intégrité contextuelle dans les systèmes décentralisés. JFSMA. [Bib]
2010: , Contextual Integrity and Privacy Enforcing Norms for Virtual Communities. COIN. [Pdf] [Bib]
2010: , Handling Privacy as Contextual Integrity in Virtual Communities. WIVE 2010. [Pdf] [Bib]
2009: , Trust Based Evaluation of Wikipedia's Contributors. Engineering Societies in the Agents World X. [Pdf] [Bib]
2009: , Extending the Comparison Efficiency of the ART Testbed. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Reputation: Theory and Technology - ICORE 09, Gargonza, Italy. [Pdf] [Bib]
2008: , Définition d'un banc d'essai pour les modèles de réputation et de confiance multi-agents. Master's Thesis. [Pdf] [Bib]
PhD International Program
- Lectures and Practical Courses in "basic" JAVA (Object programming basics), attended by 1st year engineers
- Practical Courses in Middleware (CORBA, RMI, ...), attended by 3rd year engineers and 2nd year Masters
- Tutoring student's projects in ANSI C and JAVA
- Msc. "Web Intelligence" at Univ. Jean Monnet and Ecole des Mines, Saint-Etienne
- Bsc. of Computer Science at Univ. Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne.
- Fencing, practising since the age of 11, earned Initiateur teaching level.
- Mountain Biking, there are some nice forests around Saint-Etienne.
- Music playing: Guitar.
| Pédiatre Fontanil Grenoble Saint-Egreve |